CieCAS is Recruiting an IT and Marketing Associate!
Bachelor degree from a recognized institut
1-2 years’ experience in business development and sales
Excellent understanding of different computer software especially needed for design. Willingness to learn IT to a proficiency level in regards to networking, business solutions, hardware and licensin
A deep understanding and interest in developing Chinese social media channels
Good administrative and communication skills
Positive Attitude and Great Grooming
Responsive to staff needs
Able to manage crisis work under pressure self-discipline and willingness to contribute extra hours out of regular schedule if needed.
Ability to work independently and responsible
Understanding and professional in brand building, channel and digital marketing, and in dealing with media (if needed)
Committed to international diversity, equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practices
Positive attitude, and great team player
Passion for the service industry
Dedicated and urge to help others
Hard working and dependable
Willingness to learn and improve
Proficiency of IT software skills to produce quality promotional material
Native Mandarin speaker with a very good command of English
1. Ensures the creation of top-quality marketing materials that reflects the professional image of CieCAS in print and digital for all text, photography and videos.
2. Develops and drives social media channels (especially Chinese social media) to general followers and sales by ensuring that all materials posted are accurate, promptly posted and interesting. This includes also a well-develop and updated company website.
3. Supports the establishment of “the CieCAS Experience” in regards to visual identity including the online virtual reality as well as the interior and exterior physical look and feel.
4. Acts in a fast-responsive manner to generate a positive customer experience and to turn leads into sales.
5. Researches and keeps itself updated on social media development and new technology through continuous development.
6. Ensures that all business practices at CieCAS are according to licensing laws.
7. Tutors basic application software to faculty and staff.
8. Understand the strategic impact of any CieCAS projects at a process and applications levels and ensure that the required benefits are delivered.
9. Applies consistently the CieCAS standards of excellence in regards to grooming, attire and attitude.
10. Ensures that all data is secured from internal and external threats and that sensitive information is protected.
11. Acquire complete knowledge and understanding of CieCAS goals, programs and strategy in order to support and achieve its objectives. Follow up with reports to all impacted stakeholders on project progress linked to CieCAS.
12. Planning, developing and implementing to ensure that the facility operates with a functional system that meets CieCAS and their users’ needs. It includes equipment inspections, establishing working procedures and maintenance schedules to ensure preventive measures with outside vendors.
13. Brings marketing materials, educational contents, industry news and sponsorship information to our staff, clients, and visitors.
14. Meet, present (if necessary) and make visit arrangements with CieCAS business and educational partners.
15. Administration and filling tasks for contracts on IT and Marketing in collaboration with the Administration Manager.
16. Complete any assigned other duties related in the scope of IT and Marketing, as directed by the senior manager.
What we offer to you :
1. Fair & competitive payroll
2. Opportunities to work with celebrities and personages in the industry
3. Opportunities for continuous professional growth
4. High-quality industry resources
5. Vibrant and exceptional working environment
6. Staff lunch
7. Social insurances and provident fund, paid annual leave, etc. (for full-time)
Please send your CV Julie Zhou : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also attach a professional photo. We will notify you the interview arrangement within one week, please wait patiently.
Mail header format
CieCAS-Job Application-Name-Mobile Number
° ° ° ° °
Brief introduction of CieCAS
CieCAS is a consulting and dual education provider focusing on food and beverage development. We offer professional and lifestyle classes including team-building activities through cooking. Learning and use it immediately in life is what CieCAS stands for.
CieCAS is located Zhongshan International Plaza, Building B, 1st Floor, No. 789 West Tianshan Road, Shanghai (close to Song Hong Metro Station, Metro Line 2, exit 4，
Please contact our website if you would like to know more about what CieCAS has to offer: www.ciecas.cn or contact us: 400 821 8929.