Company Description :
Epermarket is one of China’s fastest growing online supermarkets, specializing in imported as well as safe, local products at competitive prices. ISO-certified, they also test their fresh products with SGS, and run their own organic farm, Eperfarm. Selecting from over 7,000 products from around the world, you can have your products delivered directly to your door.
We are expanding a variety of community based marketing roles. The main responsibility of the marketing team is to develop Epermarket’s brand awareness in the community and acquire new customers. We are a small fun, passionate, international team, always dedicated to go the extra mile to reach our goals and we are looking for people willing to do the same.
The Successful candidates will be responsible for:
(1) Marketing: developing brand awareness and market penetration, to acquire new customers.
(2) Account Management/Business Development: manage French key community partners and accounts and develop new accounts/partners. Constructing creative and new ways to increase Epermarket’s visibility in each account and community group while maximizing new consumer acquisition.
(3) Events: Small scale event planning, organization and execution. Face-to-face interaction with existing and potential customers
(4) Translations (English to French).
Lastly, as a small team, we all work together, and support miscellaneous tasks as needed by the department.
• Native Level Language French
• Background in Marketing, Event Management, Business Development, Sales, Account Management, or Community Relations;
• 2-5 years of work experience;
• Knowledge about China’s expat community;
• Social Spirit—enjoying networking and relationship development;
• Flexible and adaptable, able to balance and (re)prioritize multiple tasks;
• Existing and developed network in Shanghai;
• Experience in Chinese culture and Chinese language proficiency (plus).
Pay and title will depend on experience and department needs.
Epermarket’s office is located near the Hongqiao Airport at the intersection of Huqingping Highway (G318) and Shenhai Highway (G15).
To Apply: please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org