Epermarket is one of China’s fastest growing online supermarkets, where you can find the products and brands you miss from a place you trust. You can select from over 7,000 products from around the world to be delivered directly to your doorstep. ISO-certified, we make quality and safety part of the essence of our existence and they penetrate every part of our business.
We are looking for an International Product Manager that shares our passion for food to continually serve the international community. Our excellent and diverse product portfolio is something that sets us apart from our competition.
The ideal candidate is a foodie who is just as passionate about food and good taste as we are.
(1) Use knowledge of food industry to source and select quality and safe products locally and internationally;
(2) Develop and expand our product range in relevant and meaningful ways;
(3) Design new and creative product/category promotions to increase product portfolio awareness and drive sales;
(4) Analyze category & products performance to sustain a strong and relevant product portfolio for our customers
(5) Coordination with Marketing, Communications, and Purchase Departments.
- Background in the following areas: Food Management, Product Development, Product Selection, Merchandizing; Category Management, or Trade Marketing
- 3+ years in Food Industry or a foodie who has a broad knowledge on food
- Knowledge of China’s expat community and food purchasing behavior
- Flexible and adaptable, able to balance and (re)prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and part of a team;
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve goals
Strong plus for this position:
- Previous supermarket experience
- Background in nutrition or food trends
- American background or experience
Interested or know someone who might be? Email email@example.com a copy of your resume. Please put “International Product Manager” in the Subject line of the email.
This is a full time position.
You will be reporting to the Product Management Director
Epermarket’s office is near the Hongqiao Airport, at the intersection of Huqingping Hwy (G318) & Shenhai Hwy (G15).